By Aryanna LaMarco
1. If you are trying to attract animals for meat, taming a wolf or ocelot, eggs, feathers, or milk, you should know this; animals are attracted to light and water, and monsters will also stay away from light. Just get some water buckets to make a pond, and light up outside with torches
2. If you put a pumpkin on your head, you can look straight at an enderman and they will not attack you.
3. You can tell your dog's health by their tail. If the tail is low, it has low health.
4. When in the end, the only way to obtain the enderdragon egg is by pushing it with a piston.
5. Hostile mobs do not spawn in the mushroom biome.
6. Throw a splash potion of weakness at a villager zombie and then you feed it a golden apple for it to be cured, turning into a villager.
7. You can block water and lava from spilling with just pressure plates.
8. When Notch tried to create the pig, he messed up the codes and came up with the creeper! After the accident, he made up the exploding part.
9. Rarely you will see an Iron Golem holding a rose, and even give them to villagers!
10. If a ghast throws a fireball at you, you can hit it and throw them right back.
11. Herobrine was removed.
12. Riding a pig with a carrot on a stick, other pigs will follow. In addition, they will follow even if you are not mounted.
13. You can now dye leather armor
14. Soon to come, minecon announced there will be a Minecraft Story Mode.
Please feel free to comment more things we didn’t know about Minecraft!