The Revlon Volume and Length Mascara is a shiny formula with small fibers to give you that extra length. It has square shaped anchors in the wand that help grab lashes and thicken them for added volume. It comes in a sleek bottle that can be easily stored for those makeup hoarders out there!
Features at a Glance:
- Square shaped anchors help add volume to the eyelashes by gripping just the right amount without a spidery effect.
- The wand has a tapered end to get the smallest of lashes, especially the ones closest to your inner corner.
- There isn’t a strong chemical odor that some mascaras do have, which is a lot better for the eye.
- Smooth formula won’t flake but also won’t stay sticky, it can be easily washed off but won’t smudge throughout the day.
- Low cost
- The wand has square shaped anchors that add extra volume.
- Formula contains small fibers that add a little bit of extra length.
- Mascara tube can be easily stored.
The mascara is told to be super dry and flaky on Ultra reviews, but after using this product several times I can tell you that is not the case. If for some reason this mascara does end up dry because you are using it past the 6 month expiration date, if you are desperate enough put some eye drops into the formula or put the closed tube in a mug of hot water.
I love this mascara and think it is perfect for a slightly more dramatic look, let’s say a school dance or a professional job interview. Nothing too intense, but nothing too natural either. It is buildable, one of the few mascaras that I can add multiple coats if I like without clumping. Definitely a must have.